Thanks for stopping by!

Hey its me, Miles Carey...I just want to say thanks for checking out the blog. My mom and dad do all the writing, but I do the hard work, I pose for the pictures. Anyways, have fun and come back soon!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wrapping Presents

Today was a busy day!  I had doctors this morning and I am growing so much!  I weigh 11 lbs and I am 22.5 inches long!  Mommy keeps telling me to stop growing but I love getting so big!!  Then we came home and we wrapped all our christmas presents and then Kobe wanted to help!  He is so big and furry!  He almost rolled right on me.  Take a look!




Kobe is so furry!


I forgot to mention my sister Brooklyn hurt her paw so Mommy played nurse and wrapped it up for her.  I hope Brooklyn feels better soon!  She is so sad. 

No comments: