Thanks for stopping by!

Hey its me, Miles Carey...I just want to say thanks for checking out the blog. My mom and dad do all the writing, but I do the hard work, I pose for the pictures. Anyways, have fun and come back soon!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Repost from a long time ago...


This is our first blog post ever...pretty funny...

Today was a longgggg day.  After eating all night, Mommy made me do a photoshoot.  Some lady came over with a hair dryer and A LOT of blankets.  However, she made me lay on the ground naked!  I didnt care too much though, because I was tired.  After that, Daddys friend Bernie came by and held me.  He was so warm.  After that we went to the dr.  I knew right when we got there, that mommy was going to take my diaper off, and thats my least favorite thing.  Anyway, I gained weight so everyone was happy.  Wait wait wait...I forgot to tell you that I peed on daddy today!  It was so funny, and mommy laughed.  Ok, last thing I promise.  Mommy gave me a bath tonight.  I really dont like those.  Here are some pictures...k, bed time, I mean football watching time.

"what do babies dream of, when we take a little baby snooze?"

Why do I have to do a photoshoot?
Im lying on a bench in my front yard, this is weird
On the couch with Brooklyn
After my bath, looking like a baby bird
I really don't like getting a new diaper

All clean, time to eat!

No comments: