Thanks for stopping by!

Hey its me, Miles Carey...I just want to say thanks for checking out the blog. My mom and dad do all the writing, but I do the hard work, I pose for the pictures. Anyways, have fun and come back soon!

Friday, September 26, 2014

So 6 months ago...

My world was turned upside down when my baby sister was born on March 26th, 2014.  I knew something was going on because mommy kept saying there was a baby in her belly!  THEN...one morning I woke up and Foo Foo and Pop Pop were there and said we have to go to the hospital to meet your new baby sister!!  So here are a few pics to celebrate Ava's 6 month birthday today!!  She is a pretty happy girl!  Drools a lot, quite squirmy and did I mention she thinks I am the coolest kid EVER!!  Which I am but...she is pretty cool too!!  I can't get enough of her!!



My first moment with Ava!!!  












Happy 6 month Birthday AVA LEE!!!  I love you so much!




No comments: