Thanks for stopping by!

Hey its me, Miles Carey...I just want to say thanks for checking out the blog. My mom and dad do all the writing, but I do the hard work, I pose for the pictures. Anyways, have fun and come back soon!

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

My 4th Birthday Party!!!

On Saturday morning, I woke up and was so excited for my party!!  Mommy and Daddy seemed a little upset but I wasn't sure why.  I just wanted to get dressed and go PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!!  Mommy was freaking out because she said the farm was closed!  I told her its ok lets go somewhere else!  Daddy found a cool park with some picnic tables and we had a blast!  Check it out!!



My best friend Clark came to my party!!



ARGGHHH!!


Happy Birthday to me...Happy Birthday to me...Happy Birthday to meeeeee...Happy Birthday to me!


Seriously yummy cupcakes!!

I am 4!!

No comments: