Thanks for stopping by!

Hey its me, Miles Carey...I just want to say thanks for checking out the blog. My mom and dad do all the writing, but I do the hard work, I pose for the pictures. Anyways, have fun and come back soon!

Monday, November 15, 2010

A Big Day!

So today was Daddys first day back at work, which means I had to wait all day to see him!  Its ok though, I had so much fun today.  I went to Mommys friends house, ate some pie, and rode a horse!  When I got home, I slept on Daddy all afternoon!  Anyway here are some pictures...more to come tonight during my first ever Redskins Game!

 I had to wait my turn, can you tell how excited I am?
Im on a horse! (Dont worry, Mommy was hiding behind the horse, holding me)
This is so fun, her name is Jewel!
Me and Mommy
Boy was I tired and so excited to see Daddy so I could sleep on him!

No comments: