Thanks for stopping by!

Hey its me, Miles Carey...I just want to say thanks for checking out the blog. My mom and dad do all the writing, but I do the hard work, I pose for the pictures. Anyways, have fun and come back soon!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

More Visitors!

I am sad that my uncle Davey left but I will see him soon!  Him and Janice had to drive home to Pennsylvania today, but I did get to lay with him and watch tv...it was so fun!   I also got to meet Daddys friend Pete and his girlfriend Amanda.  Daddy has known Pete since he was my age!  Anyway...here are some pictures

 I was so awake this morning...I really do love the mornings
 After breakfast, I laid on Uncle Davey for a little while
 I had a great time with Pete and Amanda
Boy do I love watching the chickens!

No comments: