Thanks for stopping by!

Hey its me, Miles Carey...I just want to say thanks for checking out the blog. My mom and dad do all the writing, but I do the hard work, I pose for the pictures. Anyways, have fun and come back soon!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Visitors Visitors Visitors!

Today was a longgg day...I was up so much today!  We had visitors all day...it was so exciting to meet people that I have heard so much about!  Here are some pictures.

 This is my uncle Davey...I love him!
This is my dads cousin Emma, which makes her my second cousin...shes from England!
This is my dads aunt Sharman...she is so funny!
 Uncle Davey and Janice...she is so nice to me!
and you all know my aunt E...she is my favorite aunt!
 
This is me just hangin out on the couch looking at the light

No comments: